Monday, November 07, 2016

Puricuties hiatus + blog updates

Hey!

So you may or may not know that Shady and I decided to take a break from posting on our joint blog, Puricuties. No, we haven't fallen out an there's no drama at all we just felt like we needed to take a break from it.

I really enjoyed posting on there and I've come to realise that blogging is such a great creative outlet for me so I hope to continue to post content on this blog that I have been neglecting! I regret not keeping up this blog as well as Puricuties but like I said I was really busy with university in Japan and now back in London too.

Since I feel like this blog missed out on a lot of life updates and content since I moved to Japan I will be re posting content from Puricuties but also anything I missed out, in order to properly document my time in Japan. I'm also planning on doing a video talking about my thoughts and feelings since I've been back (hint hint I want to go back to Tokyo ASAP!!).

Since this is my final year of university I will be busy but I am determined to make time for myself and what I love to do.

I look forward to posting!

Choom xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.