Friday, October 28, 2016

Thoughts...

Hey!

So it's been a hot minute since I posted on here. Honestly, I'm annoyed at myself for not keeping this blog updated. I'm very much a pick up and drop kind of person, in the sense that I'll be obsessed with something for a while and it when it gets too overwhelming I'll forget about it.

I'm pleased with the continuing success of Puricuties and have managed to keep that content pretty constant. I think I sacrificed this blog in order to keep that one going to be honest. My year in Japan was pretty hectic and I'm sure no one who looked at my social media could have guessed I attended uni 6 days a week!

I think I'm just writing this to say I'm still here and I've not forgotten this blog. I will return to it when I've decided what kind of content I can put up regularly that I'll be happy with. I think it's worse for me to put out half hearted posts than to not put out anything at all.

I want to finish my university degree well this year so the full blown creativity will have to stay contained for a while longer unfortunately. I have big things planned for the future which I hope come to fruition and I am really looking forward to achieving.

This was really therapeutic actually! Now I remember why I blog...

Choom xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.