Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Shirokuma Café

Hey!

On my little kawaii adventures I came across this café called Shirokuma Café (Polar bear café) based on an anime of the same name. I love themed anything and it looked super adorable so I paid it a visit with Catherine!


The food and drinks on the menu was based on the anime's characters for example the penguin drink was blue and white! I chose a Polar Bear melon soda and a Panda curry. The rice was made into the head of the panda and it was swimming in curry. So cuuuute!




While you eat they play the anime on screens all around the café.


Shirokuma san!



Even our coasters matched the theme! When we ordered we had to roll a dice and the number on the dice corresponded with which character coaster we got.






Being a themed café I had to go in a themed outfit of course! Well, it was themed by accident but themed nonetheless! When in doubt, match unicorns with unicorns!



Jumper - KIKI
Skirt - From Harajuku shop (me)
Sliders - Schuh

Choom xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.