Monday, October 12, 2015

You Who Came From The Stars (Shot by Delano Scott)

Hey!

I wanted to do a shoot around Omotesando so for this look I went for something a bit more mature. Well, I wouldn't be Choom if I didn't do something a little odd so I decided to stick a gem in the centre of my forehead. I would describe this as 'sophisticated space babe' and I imagine this is what Do Min-Joon would have worn if he was a girl, and a bit quirky...maybe.




I haven't done any plain looks recently for Choom Chan or Puricuties so I wanted to completely tone this one down. So I decided not to over accessorize and stuck with one pendant necklace and my Vivienne Westwood knuckle ring.



Also, I don't think I've ever worn a low ponytail for a shoot but I think it makes the overall look more slick.



I went with a silver accent theme throughout, so my skirt, ring, necklace and also my face shimmer were all silver. It makes me look space-y but fancy at the same time, no?



My fave part of this outfit were my shoes! Since I moved to Tokyo I've been able to find the most amazing shoes, these included. They're slightly too big but I absolutely had to have them, and the ankle straps hold my feet in.



All these photos were shot and edited by Delano Scott! Check out his instagram (@impactthemasses) and Flickr.

Top - Nadia Flores En El Corazon
Skirt - Aymmy
Shoes - DreamV
Ring - Vivienne Westwood

Choom xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.