Saturday, December 24, 2016

Vogue Japan feature

Hey!

I was lucky enough to be asked to feature as a model in an issue of Vogue Japan! It was an interesting experience to say the least, getting to work on such a high end magazine shoot with Sofia Richie. The concept was Sofia discovering London's punky culture on a day out with her friends...I think?

We were asked to wear our own clothes that we thought were in line with the concept. We were told black clothing with flashes of neon but when I turned up everyone seemed to have interpreted it differently. As a result though, I was asked to not be in the first shot because I was 'too colourful', which to me is never a bad thing but...oh well!

The rest of the shots were taken around Shoreditch and it was a long exhausting day. You can see me clearly in one of the photos and hidden behind a pole in another haha.

Check out the full spread below!








Choom xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your outfit looks so cool <3 wish they had shown it off more x

    ReplyDelete

© Choom. All rights reserved.