Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Cry Baby (PuriCuties BTS)

Hey!

I created this look for PuriCuties but I thought I would post it here too because I'm so proud of the look and set design. The shoot was heavily inspired by Melanie Martinez and her album Cry Baby! I actually started listening to this album after doing the shoot, but now I'm obsessed! It's a cute concept and I really think we managed to reflect the sound she created with our shoot visuals. I'm so happy I have an amazing team/friends to help me with these shoots and they're getting better and better as a result! For outfit details and more photos head over to PuriCuties!



Behind the scenes with my crew Cece and Annabelle! Can you believe the background was made from wrapping paper, toilet paper and box stuffing?? We used three types of wrapping paper for the background. Two had a teddy bear print on them, one in red one in pink and then a plain pink for the central panel. We used the left over wrapping paper to make hearts. The box stuffing are shaped like little hearts so we stuck them on to the background and then ripped up toilet paper and used it as streamers. All the stuff was bought from Daiso which is a huge 100yen store so all of this was bought on a small budget!





I'm not very good at manual tasks so I just directed the concept...and took selfies.



Choom xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.