Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Kids Company

Hey!

I was given the amazing opportunity to model for Kids Company. They are a charity which provides support for young people who have been through hardships and they or their parents aren't able to take care of them. The shoot was for Bare Threads, the fashion side of the company where the young people took charge of the shoot. They were the ones behind the concept, clothes and even coordinated how they wanted me to stand and pose. I thought it was such a great idea to give them the chance to do something they would never be able to do normally, so for me the shoot was more about giving the young people exactly what they wanted from the shoot.






I did my best to do what they told me but I have to admit I struggled with even pretending to sew!
















The whole experience was fab and I want to thank Kids Company for letting me take part in it and I'm so happy the pictures came out how they wanted. It's really cool to do something that means a bit more than just taking pretty pictures.

Check out their website here.

Choom xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look so good! You really suit that style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow congrats on this model Job
    the Pictures are simply amazing and i love your style so much
    most of all your hair ;)
    btw i just found you on lookbook and directly fell in love with your style

    hope you visit my blog too <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

© Choom. All rights reserved.