Saturday, December 24, 2016

Update!

Hey!

I know last time I did a little post and I promised a few things that are yet to appear on my blog, I'm sorry! I didn't realise fourth year of university would mean being constantly on the edge of having a nervous breakdown "-_- But no matter! It's the holiday and I can breathe for a while! Well...in between reading for my ISP and writing half of a 5000 character report about women's poverty in Japanese, I can sort of relax.

So what's new? Well, I've done a bit of modelling work in between my busy uni schedule which I have put up on this blog! Plus, I am making small but significant progress towards my post graduation dream. I don't want to say too much about it at this point, not till the idea becomes more concrete. Right now it just gives me something to work towards, a light at the end of this hellish university tunnel. It'll all be worth it in the end they say!! All the hard work will pay off they say!! Give me a break. Literally.

I have a billion and one social media networks so make sure you keep up with them all! I admit I am posting less frequently because of the inundation of uni work but I'm doing my best I promise!

@choomychan
www.facebook.com/choomychan for my 'official' page
www.facebook.com/choomychanxoxo for my public personal page haha

Choom xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.