Sunday, February 14, 2016

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS - Shot by Delano Scott

Hey!

I always seem to be wearing pastel colours for work these days but my most recent looks on my blog are the complete opposite. So strange.

I've been meaning to shoot this outfit for a while. It's funny because anyone that knows me knows I usually like my clothes tight and and my skirts and shorts very short, and this outfit goes against both of those things.

This outfit certainly drew attention, with its baggy high necked jumper and extreme wide leg trousers.  My fave part of this is are the zips at the bottom of the trousers which add an eccentric edge to what is already stand out piece.

I wanted to go for a grunge, dark look for this outfit to mirror M.Y.O.B's own shoots.














All photos shot and edited by Delano Scott.
Check out his website and instagram!

www.delanoscott.com/blog/
www.instagram.com/delanoscottjr


Choom xoxo

Top, trousers, bags, socks - M.Y.O.B NYC
Shoes - Buffalo
Harness - Onespo

SHARE:

1 comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.