Sunday, August 30, 2015

Photoshoot for Zoe Laghi

Hey!

In this post I shared a few behind the scenes shots for this shoot. The MUA (Zoe Laghi) is on a course run by the legendary Val Garland and she was given a brief by Vivienne Westwood on a make up look to do for the catwalk entitled 'Politicians R Criminals'. I'm not very skilled at putting on make up so my usual shoot make up consists of foundation (also used as a concealer) and eyeliner. So it's really nice when I have my make up done because it really completes a look.

We shot two slightly different looks. Both had a natural base with bronzed cheeks and eyes. It looks quite simple but the make up took over an hour to do! For the first look I had 'Explicit Content' written on my forehead. Sort of like a "thought police" thing, no?







The second look I had an eye in the centre of my forehead. Big Brother is watching you...








Hair swishing. It has no significance it just looks cool haha.





MUA - Zoe Laghi (@zoelaghi/Website)
Photographer - Latifah Gordan (Website)

Choom xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.