Friday, August 28, 2015

Hologal

Hey!

My life has been super hectic while I've been preparing for my big move to Japan so I haven't really had time to do proper shoots. Also I've been really focused on my collab blog, Puricuties, which is going really well! I decided to take on one last shoot before going away (pictures coming soon!) and then enjoyed a day out with my manager/bestie Lucy. I wanted to revisit the Serpentine Gallery in Hyde Park because it has a cool holographic installation with a café inside.   







Behind the scenes of the shoot! I'm so useless at make up so I love getting it done by a pro. Totally worth sitting there for over an hour!






Top - Alexander Wang (courtesy of Lucy's amazing mother!)
Socks - H&M
Shoes - Y.R.U

Choom xoxo

SHARE:

1 comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.