Thursday, July 02, 2015

Feeling Wavey - shot by Callum Mclarty

Hey!

I frequent Brick Lane as it's always a good place to find vintage/alternative clothing and yummy street food! Aside from the fashion the whole place is covered in graffiti and it gives off such a cool vibe. 


Since Brick Lane has really cobbled streets I went with shoes that don't have a huge platform (for once) and to be honest I totally forgot I even owned these shoes. Remember when EVERYONE wore creepers a few years ago? I don't care if they're not on trend any more it doesn't mean they're not really cool. 



I love doing this hairstyle but like most of my hairstyles I discover them by accident. I'm not really adept at hair and make up so usually if I do it well it'll just be a one time thing and I'll never be able to achieve the same look again!! This hairstyle however had been done twice so hopefully I can break the curse haha. 


My accessories are my Choom Chan rings (as per usual nbd) and Line earrings. The bigger the earring the better I think. 


My dress is from one of my favourite brands, Illustrated People, who always have cool graphic designed clothing. 


People usually ask me where I get the jewels that I stick on my forehead and they're actually from eBay! I just search for 3D stickers and they come up. The trick to make them stick is to apply eyelash glue. I like the stickers I've used here, a mix of teardrop in blue and silver, one large oval and smaller circles. A totally spur of the moment thing that turned out really well! 



I shot this set with Callum Mclarty who is super cool and professional, it was such a chill shoot I highly recommend. You can find more of his stuff on
@callumography

Choom xoxo

Dress - Illustrated People
Socks - Tabio
Creeped - Underground
Earrings - Bitsch Kitsch London
Rings - Chimeric Garnish on Etsy
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.