Thursday, May 21, 2015

Shoot for Jessie-Rose Photography - First Outfit

Hey!

I did a shoot with the amazing Jess for her photography exhibition, which is coming out next month. We did the shoot in Camden and the idea was to capture the style of the city it was being shot in, so in my case London. I chose three very different outfits that were very different but still represented me and my style, Choom-kei (that's not a real thing, I just made it up but it should definitely be a thing). Also since we were shooting in Camden I wanted to incorporate some things I personally associate with Camden.

So the first outfit was my most casual. I wanted to go for a tougher look because I always seem to be wearing skirts for shoots so I opted for jeans. BUT as you can see the outfit is all pink. I like that I have all edgy masculine sort of elements (backwards cap, heavy biker jacket, jeans) but the complete look is kinda girly. My tshirt says 'Eating and Crying' so obviously I had to get a picture of me eating something, just for the sake of having a tshirt reference. The tshirt is also from a pop up stall in Camden so I thought it was apt to wear it.










Tshirt - Fluxdeux (Camden stall)
Hoodie - H&M
Leather jacket - Vintage Basement (Brick Lane)
Jeans - River Island
Hat - eBay
Bag - H&M
Loose socks - Offbrand
Shoes - Buffalo

For more of Jess' photography:
@jesssierosee
Facebook
Tumblr

The exhibition's instagram
@spectrum_photography_2015

I am in love with Jess' photography so please check out the links!!

Choom xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Choom. All rights reserved.